Finding love can be difficult, especially in a modern world where women are most often at a disadvantage, despite what the liberal media may show you. There is a method, however, on how to find love, and the following are just some of the best 10 tips gathered from the opinion of a number of leading matchmakers and love gurus.
1. Be mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared. One great way to achieve this is by following the mind power exercises described by Marcus Rigel. Achieving this level of preparation serves as the stable bedrock upon which all the other prescriptions will stand.
2. Always stay realistic. Do not allow your expectations exceed what you know is real. Do not “sally forth and conquer,” thinking you’ll get somebody that almost looks exactly like Brad Pitt. The same goes if you’re so preoccupied with finding men with money—forget the money. This preoccupation (or basis for finding live) is dangerous and will hurt you in the long term. In the end, look for the things that matter—a good heart, dependability, and commitment.
3. Avoid looking for mates for the sake of producing babies. For some reason, men can detect women who are on the lookout for partners in procreation. Instead, focus on further cultivating the best aspects of your looks and personality, and let these things shine. To put it simply: do not talk about babies in the first few dates.
4. Treat dating as you would a job hunt. The point is: always be prepared. Always wear clothes that not only make you feel comfortable, but also attractive. In many cases, you might need to change your routine: try shopping at a different place. Go out more often. Join fitness clubs or certain organizations. If you continue to sit at home and not go out, your chances of finding love will stay as flat-lined as before.
5. Avoid talking about the ex. In the first few dates, one of the most common mistakes women commit is talking about the ex. Regardless of whether your ex was an asshole or an angelic being of pure light that was too good for you, talking about him would only put your date in an awkward spot and might discourage him from opening up.
6. Emotional health is top priority, for the both of you. You shouldn’t try to find love just because you’re so afraid of being alone. Better yet, check out Marcus Rigel’s Life Transform: Uncanny Mind Power to get help in this department: Rigel’s methods in achieving emotional stability and harmony can help you in regaining emotional control of your self and, eventually, of your own life. So you should not rush into a relationship if you’re not yet emotionally ready. The same goes for your date: if he’s depressed or if you see the telltale signs of emotional stability, quit, even if he looks like Jeremy Renner.
7. Never forget your good manners. On the first date, especially a dinner date, manners are so important because you’re still in that fickle phase of getting to know each other. Don’t get too cozy immediately and begin telling your date things that only your best friend of so many years should know. Avoid providing too many information, especially if it is tacky. To make sure, check out a dating etiquette book.
8. Check out if you have vital similarities. While you’re not necessarily looking for your clone, dating someone with some vital similarities to your personality or life goals is important for the relationship to become successful.
9. Make it challenging. Don’t immediately latch yourself onto the guy. Let him know you like him, but don’t spoil him with your attention and affection in the early phases of what we hope is a long-term relationship.
10. Don’t talk too much. Most women babble a lot when they’re nervous. You need to be in control and thus avoid this. Even if you think you have a truckload of really charming stories, you don’t have to tell them on the first few dates. Know when to talk, especially when your story can make the moment more interesting.
That’s it. Finding love ain’t easy—if it is, then we won’t have too many songs about how to find love—but then there is ready help to allow you to get your goals. And of course, there is Marcus Rigel’s methods on how to find true love—check it out.